CAFE NAMOO : Cozy Cute Cubicles


Cafe's are a big hit right now, especially this type where you can have your own cozy cubicle with lots, and lots of pillows, and stuffed toys. Here in Cebu, we mostly see them near schools and malls. I guess it's really beneficial for students, especially in college when sometimes you don't have a class for a certain subject. You and your friends can hang out here: eat, chat, or even study. 


When I was still in college (Gosh! I feel old... lol), this scene wasn't quite there yet, and I have only been to one, I think 3 years ago with the same cafe (super old me huhu). Since my hubby is having his 2 hour break from work, I decided to go check it out again in another branch near his workplace together with our son. Well, he gladly said yes. Off we go!

When we got there, we immediately looked for a place to sit. Of course the little one couldn't wait since the place is very colorful, cute, and new to him. Inside the cafe, you'll find cubicles which has a ground floor and a second floor, I suppose. There are many post-it papers on the wall. They were written by their customers and were posted on the wall (so cute and colorful). I didn't get to take pictures because my son was so excited, I forgot about it. We didn't even have to carry him around. There are tons of vacant cubicles, maybe because it was a Sunday.  I ordered at the counter while my hubby and son were looking around. They have beverages like milk teas, coffee, and frappe. Also, they have some snacks, desserts, and even meals. While waiting, we then played with our little one with the stuffed toys, and of course, laptop and phones are out. Good thing their WiFi connection is good since their service is quite slow. Their prices are somewhat pricey, but it's worth it; ambiance and food.

Here are the beverages and the food that we ordered:


Java Chip Frappe 

Honey Bread

Wintermelon Milk Tea
(My son's favorite between the 2)

Final Verdict:  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ / 5


Overall, it was a good experience. I love the place, especially our son. By the way, they have a room filled with balloons where kids can play, so that for me is a plus. Thank you, Cafe Namoo! ;)



Cafe Namoo (Banilad Branch)
Address: 2nd Floor Northgate Centre, Banilad, Cebu City (Across Country Mall/ Beside UC Banilad)
Operating Hours: 10 a.m. to 1 a.m.
Phone: (032) 412 1201

Go visit their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CafeNamooPH/


Toodles,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green Mountain Spring Farm Resort and Spa

KALAW RESTO + BAR : Cebu's Mountainside Resto + Aviary

TERRAZAS DE FLORES : Cebu's City Retreat